2007年10月5日金曜日

Taylor san and I were just discussing what makes a good skit. Humor, fluency, grammar materials? This chapter allows us to expand much more than before, so I'm assuming that a lot is expected from the class to deliver a well-prepared skit... And so convenient, I'll be out of town until Tuesday.

Although I was extremely nervous and tense at the idea of the new grammar, I've gotten pretty comfortable with the concepts with each drill session. I see why attendance is important. I hope my immune system does its job, let's hope I don't get sick.

Now it is time for Mallard. This chapter's exercises seem so tedious! Or maybe it's just me...

4 件のコメント:

Yamen Hamaヤーメン・ハマ さんのコメント...

1) Humor is essential in a skit, no matter what anyone thinks...it should be entertaining (so I agree)

2) Yes, the skit is sooo "convenient," (again I agree)

3) Mallard is weird this chapter....once again I agree...

It's cool that others feel the same way!

Eric L. さんのコメント...

There was a lot of new materials in this chapter, but I'll agree that the concepts are important and that the drill sessions really do help. Also, I will agree that Mallard is weird in this chapter, so you're not alone there.

クイエン さんのコメント...

I seriously dislike the Mallard exercises where you have to match the vocab with a appropriate kanji and English meaning. I don't think I learned much from that kind of practice.
What do you think?

a さんのコメント...

みんあさん、こんにちは。わたしわコロンビアだいがくのがくせいです。なんのほんでにほんごをならいますか。わたしは”みんなのにほんご”です。じゃ、どうぞよろしく。