2007年9月27日木曜日

This past week in Japanese was a good week, even though katakana got the best of me. Drills were engaging, and hangin out with Andreano san was refreshing when we worked on our skit. A new chapter has begun, though, meaning a more intense week than the one before. Grammar and kanji look difficult, especially for me since I've never taken a Japanese course. Nevertheless, it's all very cool and interesting, and I'm sure with more studying and practice I'll get it down.

I need some extra time to study in the next couple of days if I really want to perform well. But there's so much to do already! I'm buckling down for my other classes, friends are coming this weekend, and a road trip to Richmond is scheduled.

(sigh)

Stress is eating me alive.

I think i'm going to go to the Chapter 3 discussion tomorrow, anyone down?



PS: Tatianna I haven't talked to you in forever where are youuuu????

3 件のコメント:

fake さんのコメント...

Yes...I know I am amazing

Eldar さんのコメント...

Yeah, the Japanization of English words is difficult to get used to. Sometimes no matter how many times I read the word written in katakana, I can't guess what English word it's derived from.

Anyways, ganbare.

JT さんのコメント...

I think we should all yell "AHHHH!!!! KATAKANA!!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!" in funny voices (all spontaneously and in sync, mind you) whenever we see katakana. It would freak the hell out of people that didn't know what was going on, plus we'd be excited about seeing katakana cuz we'd get to be crazy. Oh, and it rhymes . . . so that's pretty much the clincher in my argument. Rhyming = fun.

'Nuff said.

:)